9103 Hand-Held Spectrum Analyzer (100 kHz to 7.5 GHz)
Portable Spectrum Analyzer up to 7.5 GHz, Designed for Scalar Network and Spectrum Analysis
Aeroflex's 9103 Hand-Held Spectrum Analyzer is a multifunction instrument designed for lab and field applications concerning scalar network and spectrum analysis, including cable and antenna measurements and EMC pre-qualification tests. The 9103 has a frequency range of 100 kHz to 7.5 GHz and a resolution bandwidth (RBW) of an exceptional 1 kHz. The 9103 is small in size and weight, with a large, bright display and easy-to-use menu structure.
- Frequency range up to 7.5 GHz
- VSWR and DTF measurements supporting antenna installation and verification (option)
- Tracking generator option enables cable measurements in the field
- Radiation measurements of base stations and broadcast stations (EMF option)
- Scalar network analysis (amplifier gain over frequency or filter characteristics) and antenna measurements
- Prequalification for EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) tests
- Displayed average noise level at -117 dBm
- Dynamic range of 70 dB
- Portable, full-featured spectrum analyzer ranging from 100 kHz to 7.5 GHz
- Exceptional 1 kHz resolution bandwidth (RBW)
- VSWR, DTF, EMF measurement options
Options Provide Specific Solutions and Applications
The 9103 offers a vast range of options developed for specific applications. For example, a tracking generator option supporting cable measurements, and a reflection measurement option are available. The flexibility these options provide ensures that the 9103 is an affordable solution, not one that includes unneeded, more expensive features.